Position requires an individual with knowledge and experience working with business processes and Customer Relationship (CRM) cloud-based and mobile applications. The Analyst will work closely with business units, the IT group and the CRM Steering Committee to assist in building an enterprise CRM program. The CRM Analyst will participate in systems design and implementation and support for building processes and requirements, configuration, development, testing, documentation, and user support for CRM applications.
* Elicit detailed functional / business requirements from users and sponsors.
* Create and communicate detailed requirements, solution proposals, business process designs (BPD) and business system designs (BSD) that meet the business needs
* Work with developers to understand the designs and validate that the software solution will satisfy the business needs.
* Conduct functional testing of implemented applications, and provide the initial support of these applications when moved to production.
* Create and deliver documentation as necessary to ensure proper use of changed and newly implemented processes.
* Ability to make software configuration changes to support business processes.
* Assist CRM Project Manager in status reporting and project milestone tracking.
* Assist in coordinating project activities across other team members.
* Effectively plan and conduct transition activities of newly implemented functionality to appropriate teams
* Provide post-implementation support.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 5 years of business experience with demonstrated use of analytical skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Experience supporting Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications i.e. Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce.com
* Experience communicating with multiple teams: i.e. senior management, project management and IT Governance and third party implementation partner
* Experience documenting the current (as-is) processes and preparing the future (to-be) state diagrams
* Out of the box thinker with the ability to create detailed functional and technical requirements
* Familiar with UX design principles
* Hands-on experience with the ability to create reports using SQL query language Knowledge of the testing lifecycle with the ability to create test plans, test case scenarios
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to provide post-implementation support for our implemented solutions