Mechoshade corporate in LIC, NY is looking for a Lead Coordinator and Product Configuration Modeler.
This role is responsible for maintaining Mecho’s highly configurable dimensional models in the ERP system.
The position is in the IT Department and will be reporting to Software Support Manager.
This individual will be working closely with Engineering, Front-End and Manufacturing to implement new models and changes to existing ones.
- Work with multiple business units to gather product and business rules and translate into configuration logic.
- Document changes to model configuration through Fabrication Manuals.
- Develop configuration models using configuration logic for new product introductions and existing products. Maintain PIM, Product Information Management system with product attributes, option lists, groups and filters. Maintain product engineering rules in Frontier ERP.
- Provide on-going maintenance to configuration models as product and/or business rules change over time.
- Troubleshoot sales orders with product configuration errors.
- Provide possible fixes to errors based on root cause analysis.
- Guide and support Front-End in using the product configuration user interface.