The Quality Supervisor will be responsibile for the continuous presence of Quality in the Edison Facility. The expectation will be to train, develop and support staff specifically to create/maintain documentation and control procedures. Ensure safety is integrated in teh Quality plan.
- Evaluate the company's product specifications and examining themwith the customer requirements and establish/maintain appropriate quality controls
- Setting quality assurance objectives to achieve basic goals
- Promote continuous improvement and build quality into process throughout the organization
- Ensure product compliance with international standards
- Understand, valuate, execute and test procedures properly and investigating theproduct modifiaitons
- Maintain and set up documentation and control procedures.
Monitor performance by based on in-process data and customer feedback
- Incorporate relevant quality associated training requirements and delivering training
- Collate and analyze performance charts and data against defined parameters
- Write management and technical systems reports
- Develop and maintain Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Maintain Quality Records
- Collect and report QMS requirements
- Supervise Quality and Inspection Department
- Oversee initiatives focusing on reducing rework and customer meeitng claims
- Lead On-going uality initiatives
- Utlizes quality/process tools and methodology in daily individual work
- Utlizes quality/proces tools and meethodology on teams
- Ensures that others are trained as back-ups on (processes) within the area/department
- Contribute, promote and support a Safe Work Environment at all times.