This position will report to the Corporate Director of PPC/Human Resources. The primary job function will be to collaborate and manage the company's employment, compensation, and employee relations. They will participate in developing and implementing PPC/Human Resource policies and programs, ensure that proper files and documentation are maintained and that the company is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- As a strategic PPC Business Partner, the incumbent understands and aligns business objectives with employees and management in assigned business unit/groups.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relation issues including but not limited to conducting investigations and getting the buy-in from senior PPC leadership on outcomes.
- Formulates relationships across the PPC function to deliver value added services to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Drives company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g. performance management, workforce planning, organizational change, salary, and bonus programs).
- Provides guidance and interpretation of PPC policies/procedures to support business leaders and advises the internal client on finding the best way to implement PPC policies/procedures and remain compliant with policies.
- Facilitates organizational and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes for PPC issues.
- Uphold relevant statutes and regulations in the administration of PPC services.
- Brings visibility of issues to PPC leadership and/or Operations Business Unit Leaders.